Monday, January 31, 2011

It starts with today

Today is day one of week 1. The fitness blitz 2011. Since coming out to the Lands, as can so easily happen when no longer able to access a good gym with a great program, I've steadily put on those few pesky kilos that are hard to shift without consistent exercise. The regular travel also plays havoc with good intentions. So part of the many purchases last week was a blitz program of fitness, good eating, and crystal clear guidelines premised on the simple notion: eat less, exercise more.

The result is that I'm tired and grumpy. Moody as all get out really. But I did get through day one, program intact. And this little post is all part of my strategy - publicise my intent, then work on following through! So for those of you pursuing your New Year's Resolutions with vigour and vim, I'm right there with you. No luck needed, it's all done to consistency and planning. February 2011 is the month of hard work and rewards. Watch this space.

No comments: